From Charles de Gaulle Airport
• Direct connection with Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport by shuttle AIR FRANCE or by RER.
From Orly Airport
• AIR FRANCE shuttles from Orly Airport to “Invalides” station, then RER C “Montigny-Argenteuil” way to “Porte Maillot” station.
• Orly-Val to “Antony”, then RER B to “Saint-Michel”, the RER C to “Porte Maillot” station.
• Orly-Val to “Antony”, then RER B to “Châtelet”, then metro 1 “La Défense” way to “Porte Maillot” station.
Airport access information
• Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports are only 30 – 45 minutes from most of the hotel shuttle to Charles de Gaulle Airport is at your disposal nearby the Palais des Congrès. Departure every 20 minutes.
• ORLYBUS is a special bus service that links the Orly Airport and “place Denfert-Rochereau” in Paris. Travel time: approximately 30 minutes.
• The Gare du Nord train station is 20 minutes away for those traveling to other cities aboard the Eurostar.
• By RER C: “Porte Maillot” station.
• By metro: line 1, (“La Défense-Château de Vincennes” ways) to “Porte Maillot”. Direct access to the Palais des Congrès.
• By bus: Line 82 (“Luxembourg- Neuilly” ways), 73 (“Concorde-La Défense” ways), PC (Petite Ceinture) 1, 2, 3: “Porte Maillot” station. Line 43 (“Gare du Nord-Neuilly” ways): “Porte des Ternes” station.
For any information about local transit tickets and metro maps, please click on the following link www.ratp.fr
• By the internal belt boulevard: take the Porte Maillot exit
• By the external belt boulevard: take the Porte des Ternes exit
• Direct access from the Porte Maillot to the parking of the Palais des Congrès.
Parking souterrain de près de 1500 places donnant accès directement au Palais des Congrès.
Event: JHTA 2015
Event ID code to keep for the booking: 24890AF
Valid for travel from 12/12/2015 to 23/12/2015
Destination : Paris, France
Use the website of this event or visit: www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com
French Railways SNCF
You can ask for train vouchers of the French railway SNCF by registering on the congress website or by mail: email@example.com